Thursday, May 21, 2009

Helpful Quotes
























"Like the people you shoot and let them know it". - Robert Capa

As a portrait photographer I found this to be an extremely helpful bit of advise. I think that comes natuarally for me but to be aware of it while shooting brings better results.
Here's another one that I keep posted over my desk and refer to at least once a day.

"I have learned there is no harm in charging oneself up with delusions between moments of valid inspiration"
- Steve Martin


Happy Memorial Day weekend!


Today I leave to go shooting in the rolling hills outside Lexington, Kentucky...... how I wish I had an 8x10 camera for this.....my next purchase.                                                                   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chi e' questa stpenda bambina?

Michelle Del Guercio said...

Una straniere....I might have just invented that word, a stranger at Thorndale Dairy in upstate NY. When are you coming?