Monday, June 7, 2010

Passers by


Due to popular demand Landscape of No Away will be extended until this evening.


Sponge Bob Square Pants - could sell anything to a kid. You would think Mr. Square Pants has enough money by now that he would utilize his influence in more positive ways that actually benefit children and do greater good. Oh right, I forgot, we're in America we're supposed to be making as much green stuff as we can despite all else. Okay, there's enough spewing going on in the Gulf, I won't continue.
On a more positive note, I'm LOVING this guy. I wonder if he made that bike with his own ingenuity. That's one way to get outside, exercise and have fun in the city on a beautiful summer afternoon. Though, it does concern me that he's not wearing a helmet, he's got headphones on and he's really high off the ground




No comments: